GAI Monoblock Rinser/Filler/Capper
- rinser uses a sterile water filter to rinse bottles and fobber which are then evacuated with sterile air
- filler uses electro-pneumatic valves and can package both carbonated and still beverages; valves are fully computer controlled
- filler can be programmed for multiple recipes and is capable of multiple pre-evacuations and snifts
- fobber eliminates foam prior to capping
- capper is set for 26mm twist-off crowns (capper dies for 26mm crimp-on) – can be changed out for ROPP caps or corks
- post-capper exterior bottle rinse
- automated CIP and internet connection
Krones Rotina Labeller
- fully refurbished in 2016
- capable of full-wrap body label
- includes glue pump
- all connecting conveyors and drives
- change parts for 330mL, 341/355mL long neck, 500 mL, and 650mL bottles.
- dump/descrambling table
- vacuum pump for filler
- spares for all machines
Rate: 1,000 to 5,000 bottles per hour
Bottle change-over is mostly automatic and takes less than 15 minutes.
Bottling line is turn-key but does not include air-knives, blower, or cooler.
Footprint: approx 25′ x 25′
Current hours: 1,102
Number of bottles: 4,398,073