This unit was used in a food factory placing labels on stand up pouch bags.
- Stack your bag in the Rudy 224
- Feeds the Rudy 219
- ST 1000 Does a swipe on label on your bag
- Kirk Rudy Conveyor System Model: KR 219V-20 With Gantry
- Model: KR 219V-20 With Gantry Conveyor System
- Serial no: 1402-1492
- 120V, 20amps, 1ph, 60hz
- The ID Technology ST1000 label Applicator comes mounted on the gantry
- Kirk Rudy stand-alone shuttle feeder and RSF plow feed
- Model: KR 224 – DM (Dual Motor)
- Serial no: 1402 609
- 220V, 20amp, 1phase, 60hz
- Click Here for Model Information
- ST1000 Label Applicator
- Make: ID Technology
- Model: ST1000
- Click Here for Manufacturer Info
- About the ST1000 Label Applicator
Label Applicator Flat Bag #883
The ID Technology Model ST1000 is a full-featured label applicator with variable speed motor that achieves speeds up to 1,000 inches of label web per minute. Like other ID Technology engineered equipment, the Model ST1000 label applicator has a modular, simple, user-friendly design that sets this label applicator above the competition.
A brightly lit, touch-screen display offers a complete and easy user interface. A change in background color from green to orange to red gives quick, highly visible applicator status.
A Model ST1000 Tamp Label Applicator is available for applying labels to recessed areas, indexing lines and variable speed lines. For non-contact labeling, the ST1000 Blow-On Label Applicator is the perfect choice for spot or promotional labels. This model can accommodate most label shapes from .5” x .5” up to 4.5” x 4.5”, without the need for change parts.
Great for adding another country nutritional label or a coupon on your stand-up pouch bag