Flat Seal Head
Adjustable Height, Mounted on Mobile Stand
The Super Seal™’s reputation for reliable performance is well deserved. These remarkable induction cap sealers have sealed over 25 billion containers at production facilities around the globe.
Superior mechanical and electrical design make these sealers the most popular choice of packagers looking for reliable performance and ease of operation. The compact all-in-one power supply and sealing system requires little floor space and virtually no maintenance.
Enercon’s expertise also plays a significant role in the successful application of the Super Seal™ technology. Our engineering team has developed an assortment of custom sealing heads to meet almost every cap sealing requirement imaginable. Matching the sealing head to an application optimizes productivity and efficiency.
The base model Super Seal™ induction cap sealing machine is loaded with features that meet the requirements of most applications head-on. Standard microprocessor control and convenient plug-in induction sealing heads have recently been added to enhance the machine’s performance. The advanced capabilities of the Super Seal™ Touch induction cap sealer and Super Seal™ Max induction cap sealer provide packagers with even more performance enhancing features.
Super Seal™ Cap Sealer Standard Features
- Second-to-None Reliability
- The Super Seal™ maximizes the induction sealing process, line efficiencies, and uptime with advanced circuitry and the well proven Super Seal™ sealing head design.
- Customized sealing heads with productive quick-change design
- Enercon has engineered an assortment of sealing heads to meet the specific demands of a variety of package configurations and packaging operations. Our new quick change sealing head design makes changing sealing heads fast and easy.
- Air-cooled. Water friendly.
- The Super Seal™ is ideal for any packaging environment, even for wash-downs. That’s because the system’s electrical compartment is protected by a sealed cabinet.