CANCOIL Model DAC air-cooled condensers use 30″ fan blades and have a larger footprint than Model CACs. They are designed to exacting standards for superior performance, energy efficiency, refrigerant charge, durability and appearance. All components have been carefully selected and matched to produce a unit that is unparalleled in the industry. These condensers are available in sizes through 216 tons and may be rigged for installation in remote rooftop or pad locations.
- Energy efficient design
- Simple construction and mounting design
- Galvanized cabinet standard; aluminum and stainless steel cabinets available
- Vertical air discharge standard, horizontal discharge optional
- Fully drawn venturi
- Draw through air flow design for more efficient coil performance
- Extruded collars and oversized holes protect heat transfer tubes at endplates
- Full sectional fan baffling, including longitudinal baffle on duplex units, is standard
- Full collar, continuous plate type aluminum fin/copper tube coils provide efficient heat transfer surface
Click here for more information.