A complete beverage line for carbonated soft drinks as well as non-carbonated beverages (water, tea, juices up to 8% content etc.), that would produce 500-600ml, 1 liter, 1.5 liter and 2 liter carbonated soft drinks in PET bottles and consisting of multiple pieces of machinery that are integrated sequentially in a single production line.
- 40-valve Meyer gravity filler, rated at a maximum filling velocity of 300 bottles per minute
- 8-head Zalkin bottle capper which can handle both screw and press-on caps
- Mojonier Carbo-Cooler processing unit
- Trine 4500 labeling machine
- SJ industries bottle rinser
- VideoJet date coder
- Spartan packer equipment
- Case washer
- Complete liquid sugar facility
- Complete syrup room
The water treatment plant is a coagulation system with storage tank 2 charcoal filters, sand filter, chlorine injection and polishing filters
- Integrated Clean-in-Place sanitation piped-in system covering all of the production facility (syrup, sugar and processing plant)
- water treatment system rated at 5,000 gallons per hour
- 4000-4500 cases (of 24’s) per day or 13,000 bottles per hour
Key facts about the line
- All the equipment met and exceeded Coca-Cola QA standards and was maintained and improved with new technology (e.g. more efficient filler valves, better rinser, etc.
- Last production run: May 2010
- The plant received Coca-Cola’s global quality award in 1999
The plant was decommissioned in a manner as to allow for a smooth future recommissioning as we were looking to re-activate the line somewhere in the future.